You are very welcome.
Your symptoms can be due to;
1) Meckel's diverticulitis
2) Irritable bowel syndrome
3) Chronic constipation.
Following investigations may be considered (if not done);
1) The complete blood count (CBC); altered in irritable bowel disease (in whom leukocytosis / high WBC count is the more frequent result).
2) Protein electrophoresis pattern may show alterations of both albumin and globulins (especially alpha-1 and gamma globulins) in IBS.
3) Thyroid function tests; a low thyroid may cause constipation.
4) A barium meal is a helpful study in the diagnosis of intestinal motility disorders.
5) Computed tomography (CT) and nuclear magnetic resonance examinations are also necessary.
7) Scintigraphic study of the small bowel or colonic transit time is currently most preferred investigation for your symptoms. It shows the intestinal progression of the meal.
Following may help you;
2) This may help;
a) Bismuth subsalicylate
b) Activated charcoal
c) Simethicone; (Maalox, Mylanta); Simethicone causes gas bubbles to break up.
d) Beano; contains an enzyme (alpha-galactosidase), which helps to breakdown certain complex carbohydrates.
All are available without prescription.
Avoid foods that appear to aggravate symptoms. These may include milk and dairy products, certain fruits or vegetables, whole grains, artificial sweeteners etc. But this is based on the personal observation for the aggravating food.
Discontinue the following if you do them;
1) gum chewing,
3) drinking carbonated beverages, and
4) gulping food and liquids.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.