Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am suffering from head ache, mostly on left side, high…

Customer Question
Hello this is Awais ...

Hello this is Awais

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I am suffering from head ache, mostly on left side, high temperature, chest pain, nausea and sneezing a lot , my nose is blocked. i have seen a doctor but unable to understand what i am going through. Currently i am not taking any medicine

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

No , this is for the first time . No shortness of breath

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have suffered from a panic attack almost 9 months ago due to severe tension of my mother's death who passed away in a tragic accident. I also feel dizzy sometimes and i sometimes feel my heart beat is rising

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

How old are you? What was your doctor's diagnosis? What did your doctor advise? What tests were done?