Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a question about post-operative swelling three days

Customer Question

Hi, I have a question about post-operative swelling three days after getting a circumcision as an adult for paraphimosis. I'm about to catch a flight so just want to check that things are ok.
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: Are there any urologists who would be able to inspect a few photos to assess whether the swelling amount I have is normal Since the operation.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. I just came online to see that you have been waiting for sometime, you can attach the photos here and i would be happy to take a look.