Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about post-operative swelling three days…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question about post-operative swelling three days after getting a circumcision as an adult for paraphimosis. I'm about to catch a flight so just want to check that things are ok.

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Are there any urologists who would be able to inspect a few photos to assess whether the swelling amount I have is normal Since the operation.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. I just came online to see that you have been waiting for sometime, you can attach the photos here and i would be happy to take a look.