Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Inside of my left side of nose always feels like it's hard

Customer Question

Inside of my left side of nose always feels like it's hard to exhale but hard to inhale. IVe had had two CT scan done. However, doctors were unable to find anything wrong with nose. It always feel like it's between the upper and lower sinus cavity? I'm wondering what are some of the possibilities that this could be caused by teeth or thyroid problem?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: For over a year.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have two stents in my heart, height blood pressure, dibeties, acid reflex with hiatal hernia.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

what is better than a CT scan is an MRI scan of your brain

some patients can have inflammation of the trigeminal nerve which can cause pain or numbness or tingling on one side of their face.

thyroid problems would not cause issues here

have you had a dentist check your teeth?