Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

2 weeks ago; i had a congestive heart failure .All day I

Customer Question

2 weeks ago; i had a congestive heart failure .All day I have really felt bad. Just checked my bp 136/109. Should I ride it out or go to the er?
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My mother has had several heart attacks and trple by pass 2010. I feel nauseous and really tired and I've got a migraine
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have elevated iGe levels. I get 300mg of xolaire once a month.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are not feeling well

are you having shortness of breath or swelling in your legs?

did your doctors give you water pills like lasix to help you get rid of excessive fluid? this is common for patients who have CHF.

you should watch your weight as well daily. if your weight goes up, it can mean you are retaining fluid

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am 5 ft tall and 178 lbs. I am on losarton po 25 mg abd 10 mg potassium 20 mg lasix.don' seem to hswelling in my legs. This mobile home was 88°indide and 92° in here today.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Bad head ache. I can't afford $50 to call. I am on disability because of the allergic asthma
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
755 a month income.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What about the $5.99 I was just charged for help. Please I am alone here and don' drive.

do you have air conditioning in your mobile home?

the temp is too hot for you.

you could be having some heat exhaustion or dehydration

you should be weighing yourself daily to make sure you don't become fluid overloaded