Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Numbness on my face and head. 1 week 2 weeks maybe. I do…

Customer Question
Numbness on my face...

Numbness on my face and head

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

Nope 1 week 2 weeks maybe

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do weight training 3 times a week at the gym

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have lesser sensation on my left finger tips
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety symptoms often can magnify small symptoms to make you worried.

do you have a doctor you can see who can examine these areas and do a neurological exam for these areas of numbness?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Im 23 years old
No bad Anxiety at all. Did Sky diving 2-3 weeks ago , and fell hard on my knees.
Is it possible for me to damage a nerve ?
I also have cannot support my right leg , as my knee is weak with slight pain at the join.
Have Numbness or tinging feeling on my Left finger tips, left neck regions, left head and face areas.
I thought with time it wont get better but, it has been constant !
Please advice.

damage to your knee nerves would not cause numbness to your face and head

it could cause weakness in the leg.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do you suggest this is?

did you hit your head during the sky dive? this can sometimes cause brain concussion injury and neurological symptoms.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No brain injury !
I landed straight and hard on my both knees and foot ankle

well, this can definitely cause pain and weakness in your knees and pain in your leg joints.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
will this go away in a few days , or should I get it examined by a specialized Doctor.

have you had these symptoms for 2-3 weeks already.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it comes and goes !

are they getting worse or more frequent

or slowly getting better?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It remains the same !

I think you should see a neurologist nerve doctor and get your nerves tested

you may benefit from a brain MRI scan

you could have a mild concussion from the fall onto your knees which could have caused trauma to your brain if it was a hard fall

and this could be causing you to have some numbness on your face.

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com