Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've had pain in the balc calf for a few weeks and to Igbo I…

Customer Question
I've had pain in...

I've had pain in the balc calf for a few weeks and to Igbo I noticed a bruise in the area of the pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

A coup,e weeks and i haven't f

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Sorry I've only taken ibuprofen to he,p it fell better.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Is there swelling?

Why have you not had this examined.

Do you smoke?

Are you overweight?