Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have what feels like a knot in the middle of my chest.

Customer Question
I have what feels...

I have what feels like a knot in the middle of my chest. It's not painful but puts pressure on my chest. When I eat I find I need to be careful as food seems to get caught up more easily than usual

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

I haven't had it until recently. Shortness of breath occasion but not all the time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. No medical issues. Am about 40lbs overweight, 48 years old. No history in the family

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
No pain in my left arm but pins and needles once and a while in the right
8/5/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Please answer the following.

What is your gender?

What is your question about this?