Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Last Tuesday I experienced vertigo. Since then I have been…

Customer Question
Last Tuesday I experienced...

Last Tuesday I experienced vertigo. Since then I have been dealing with dizziness...it was better for a few days, but now the symptoms are back. I do wear hearing aids. Have you any suggestions as to what I should do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I haven't seen a doctor as I didn't know what speciaist I should see and I do not want to go to the E.R.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take melatonia at night because of difficulty sleeping and Areds (for macular degeneration), Vit. B and Magnesius for leg cramps.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I haven't known what to do to make the symptoms less.... haven't had any swelling that I notice.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

By vertigo do you mean the room is spinning around?