Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a purpura color blotch on the top of my left hand…

Customer Question
I have a purpura...

I have a purpura color blotch on the top of my left hand extending from under my middle finger all the way to my thumb. I am a diabetic. Can high blood pressure cause it?

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

I don't know. But I have confused readings because every time I go the see my doc and the nurse takes my blood pressure. She has to take it twice one time sitting down and one time standing up to determine the correct blood pressure reading. It shows high when sitting down and normal when standing up.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a breast cancer survivor.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 1 year ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not sign for a 7 Day Free Trial. Reverse charge to my credit card of $34.00. AI only place a $5.00 charge for answer to one question. I did not get the answer so reverse charge of $5.00.

I just needed to look at a photo to give you an answer

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please reverse charge of $34.00. I did not consent to sign for a credit card charge of $34.00.

OK

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not sign for the free trial. I did not find the link to the doctor's response and I did not get his response. Cancel and reverse charge please.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not wish to incur any further expense. I will not have the doctor call me at additional expense. Reverse charge of $34.00.

I understand--I've sent this to customer support so you get a full refund