Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Lately I have found blood in my spital for a brief time each…

Customer Question
Lately I have found...

Lately I have found blood in my spital for a brief time each morning and nothing the rest of the day. Also in the spital I find tiny little specks that are red and hard to the touch-almost pellet-like. What could this be ?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

My health has been good.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had a heart attach 15 years ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Would like to know your age and gender please.

Do you smoke ? Or used to do in the past?

Do you have cough ? Is it dry or with good amount of sputum/ phlegm?

Any other symptoms like fever, weightloss or night sweats?

Do you take any blood thinners?