Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I noticed a very small lump in my left groin area today, i

Customer Question

i noticed a very small lump in my left groin area today, i am a 33 year old male
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: the lump is beneath the skin and somewhat hard, I do a lot of heavy lifting every morning and I was checked for stds a year ago and had eveyrhting come back clean. I only noticed the lump today i was checked for stds as an overal blood test, not in relation to this
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: my left leg has been hurting a lot the last couple weeks, and have been doing alot of walking. I thought it might of been a plantar faciatis type of injury since it has gotten better since I have worn better shoes
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

The lump is most likely an inguinal lymph node which gets enlarged secondary to any infection in the leg and foot area, However any lump in the body should be thoroughly evaluated to rule out anything concerning so i would recommend you to get it examined thoroughly by a doctor for exact diagnosis.

Massage the lump with olive oil regularly.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.