Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Husbands pules is 64 blood pressure is 154 104 and sugar 131…

Customer Question
Husbands pules is 64...

Husbands pules is 64 blood pressure is 154 104 and sugar 131 he is light headed do I need to take him in to the emergency room

Doctor's Assistant: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?

Blood pressure is up but the palse is low

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He has diabetis

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Does he suffer from hypertension? How did you measure the blood pressure? Since when does he have these symptoms?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Was a nurse long time ago have blood pressure equipment at home

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

At present, the concern is an elevated lower blood pressure (104). Tell him to rest in a dark room for 15 minutes. Check his blood pressure once again. If it does not reduce below 100, then you should take him to the emergency. The lightheadedness is due to the elevated blood pressure. He is likely suffering from hypertension as well and you should continue monitoring his blood pressure every day. If it is elevated most of the times he may require a blood pressure lowering medication.

Take care.

Did I answer your question? Please reply.

Thank you.

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?
Thank you.

Dear customer,
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.