Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] I have been pressing on my abdomen on the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have been pressing on my abdomen on the left side you think i bruise it

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

When I touch i fells tender on my left side but i press on in yesterday a lot . Loss of apetite but I think i cause i am so anxious

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Only since Wednesday afternoon but no other simtoms untill this morning i had diarrhea but not very liquidity and some gas

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Acid reflux a week ago my pill change from nexium to dexilant

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 day by:
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Left abdominal pain with loss of appetite can be due to constipation as well as gastroenteritis or diarrhea. Muscle spasms and cramps are another cause.

In the absence of other symptoms, there is not much that raises any concern.

I would suggest that you keep an eye on it and not press or irritate the area any more.

Symptoms to watch out for are cramping pain that increases in intensity, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea more than 4 to 6 times a day, fever and distention of the abdomen.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.