Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter has been on birth control for a year now getting…

Customer Question
My daughter has been...

My daughter has been on birth control for a year now getting her period every 29 days and just got her period 6 days early with cramps she doesn't usually experience in the middle of the night. Is this normal?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

Just the cramping. Every 29 days usually but this is 6 days early

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Now I think that it may be a hemmoroid. She just described to me a lot of pushing for a hard stool. Once the bleeding started she assumed period. The first few times she urinated it was bloody in the toilet but now theres blood on the back of the sanitary pad rather than front like menstrual

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Does she suffer from constipation ?

How is her abdominal pain presently ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

This is a first for constipation. She feels as if she's going to vomit

Does she get pain while passing stools?