Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] i have unexpected pain on my lower right…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, i have...
Second opinion] Hello, i have unexpected pain on my lower right side of abdomen, pain during intercourse and while walking, also feeling kind of nauseous while eatingJA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?Customer: it started this morning, nothing is really making better and it seems to be extending upwardsJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 day by:
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor

Thank you for your question, this can be gut colic or it can be appendicitis, if this pain is not settling then you need to go to ER right away. Thank you.