Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 60 year old female I have a rash on my leg I had sent

Customer Question

Hello I am a 60 year old female I have a rash on my leg I had sent a picture it is burning like fire very red it's like blisters but it's not blisters it's about as big as two large eggs unknown new medication just my normal blood pressure medicine beta blocker Estoril I have no idea I'm just telling you that it is burning like fire please tell me if you know what it could be what it is my husband seems to think it's shingles from his mother having shingles thank you
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: The only medications that I'm allergic to penicillin penicillin sulfur bee stings ivp ivp dye
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Let's go with you no not at this time I had a heart attack in March and I was given a beta blocker but that has been a while back no new medications nothing
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Your picture did not show up here, can you reattach it as that will give me a better idea as to what it can be. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I could get the camera back so that I could send it to you to be honest I don't know how to the camera came up the first time I don't know if I push the add files or how to do it

Here is a link on how to attach files, click on it and it will show you how,

How to attach files