Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been diagnosed with CMML and have AVMs that I have…

Customer Question
I have been diagnosed...

I have been diagnosed with CMML and have AVMs that I have had procedures on, but they return. I am taking Vidazia daily and chemo injections every 28 days but they may have something to do with the internal bleeding. Any suggestions I can give my doctors in San Antonio at the Cancer Research Center or in Houston at their Cancer research Center?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

just click send to reply