Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I had neck surgery on 3/10/17 on the c4/5. the surgical

Customer Question
I had neck surgery...

I had neck surgery on 3/10/17 on the c4/5. the surgical procedure has not cleared the problem. i still have pine in my neck an right shoulder. when i woke up this morning i could not move my right arm and barley was not able to turn but just a few degrees both ways. i also had a killer headache.it felt like i could few my heart beat in my neck.it has gotten worse thru the day.it is very hurtful.

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Border line diabetic

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My father high blood pressure the last forty years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm very sorry you are suffering so bad.
How can I help?

you did not say anything except you are sorry i am hurting
if that is all u have i wasted my five dollars
Family Physician, Doctor