Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm presently experiencing pre menopause. I am having

Customer Question
Hi I'm presently experiencing...

Hi I'm presently experiencing pre menopause. I am having excessive sweating during the day where I also have anxiety attack and stress sweat which is extremely bad. I feel so depressed and at times am afraid to leave my home

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

I be been dealing with this since 2016 and have seen my doctor with no relief or answers as what to do I do know that being around other outside of family causes me to stress so bad that it makes it worse I don't know if the foods I eat contribute I don't eat anything sugary nor oily

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of pertaining to this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
8/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what meds have you tried?

I was never put on medications I am 48 yrs old

There are many meds that can help

why hasn't your doctor suggested any?

He says I'm borderline and does not want to give me anything that will push my body into full blown menopause

I usually use effexor

low dose antidepressant

helps a lot with hot flashes and depression/mood swings

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor