Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Have a concern about a low iron count has been low since

Customer Question
april was 9 last month...
have a concern about a low iron count has been low since april was 9 last month now at 17 have been on iron 325 once a day not able to due twice a day and i'm eating a iron enrich diet. my mother had problem with iron level needing iron infusion at least twice a year. not sure how low she was. did have a blood count 7.9 in january and now at 9.1.
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: over all not able to be as active as i like went to grocery store today but had problem at the end. at times ok but not consistant
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: had a problem in 2003 with a blood count <7.0 had bone biopsy done that was not normal i'm reguesting the results been have sent to doc. was treated with Procrit but iron was with supplement and not a big issue at that time
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
8/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

What is your latest Hemoglobin ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Family Physician, Doctor