Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can a chiropractor recommend a 420 card. Yes I have chronic…

Customer Question
Can a chiropractor recommend...

Can a chiropractor recommend a 420 card.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I have chronic migraines from a car accident

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Daily and

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nausea constant and sleepless low back pain don't want to take norco

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/4/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, chiropractor can not recommend a 420 card you need to see a doctor for this.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how does one get the card from your service and is there a additional fee incurred?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was explained that there was a 5.00 fee and then a 38.00 fee which has already been charged to my account. I thought the 38.00 was to have communications with you. What is that fee for?

I am sorry you can not get the card from online services here or anywhere. You need to see and consult your treating doctor for the card. Please contact admin for the fee structure.

Hope this helps.

Have a good one.