Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have allot of medical issue, constant pain Dr. after Dr.

Customer Question
I need help, I...

I need help, I have allot of medical issue, constant pain Dr. after Dr. all have said nothing else can help me. Have severe back pain, hip,, never have a good day, using a walker and wheel chair, nothing helps pain, please tell me what I should do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Fail twice in the last few moths, broke hip had total hip replacement, feil again broke lower part , had a cement operation right now still in allot of pain can't walk, bend hurt constantly in pain, had other major back neck and other parts. Haven't found ereall any comfort.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a frozen left arm also, going to therapy for all, years ago had rods and screws had to have 2 surgeries, never helped for long.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/4/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

I see that your questions is essentially, what else to do?>

First, what have you done?

What therapies and medications have you have?

What types of doctors are in charge?