How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Stan Your Own Question
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2103
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Stan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know a surgeon that can fix a prolapsed transverse

Customer Question

Do you know a surgeon that can fix a prolapsed transverse colon?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: chronic constipation, abdominal pain, a lot of movement of my colon, a lot of rectal pressure, and pressure on my pelvis
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?
Customer: Since January. I am also having a hard time urinating
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no, nothing else
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

I'm sorry that you need colon surgery. Please tell me where you live, city and state.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dacula, GA. I've been everywhere and no one wants to help me. I told them what is going on and they just keep fighting me on this. I've been everywhere from emory to Gwinnett Medical Center. I told them it is getting worse. It is more than just my colon, it is also my stomach and small intestines. It feels like my gut has just prolapsed as if my colon pulled everything down. I have been trying to contact Dr. Basu on this website because he knows about the prolapsed transverse colon issue. I may need help from out of state. I have never experienced more incompetence, lack of care, and laziness than in healthcare. It feels like I'm more part of a routine rather than a study.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

I can recommend several doctors, but have you been scoped, colonoscopy and endoscopy with biopsies. If so, what was the result? If not, that is what your next step needs toward treatment.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Any additional thoughts, questions?