Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.
65718478

Are you there? Are you a bot? I have a rash caused by

Customer Question

are you there?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Are you a bot?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the doctor more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have a rash caused by phytophotodermatitis. Parsnip burn. I'm wondering if I should remove dried serous fluid.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 months ago.
Dried serous fluid is similar to a scab. You should not remove it by scratching or picking. If you use a warm water compress with a little baby soap and it comes off without scrubbing or abrading thats fine. And not damaging to the healing process