Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Is this std? What is it?

Customer Question
Is this std? What is it?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
8/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

does it hurt?

I think it's a pimple of some sort probably. If I press it hard yes.

It is actually an infected hair follicle

Not an STD

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor