Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain around my hip joint, It is the most pain when I…

Customer Question
I have pain around...

I have pain around my hip joint

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It is the most pain when I wake up, then kinda goes away thru out the day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really , I know I had Xray and I have some bone on bone and arthritis?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/3/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

So what have you been taking for this ? Does the pain radiate to your leg too ? Starts in the hip or your lower back?

No just stays in that part, like where my leg and torso connects

Ok i will recommend you taking naproxen for this. Its an NSAID available OTC ,very effective for bone / joint aches.

You will need to take calcium / vit D supplements too.

Hope it helps.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

hope it answered your query.

Feel free to ask any more queries.

Please reward a 5 stars rating if you are satisfied.

You can always opt-out if you need a second opinion.

Please avoid leaving a low rating as it hurts an expert's standing

You may ask if there is anything in your mind