Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My left arm is swelling and is tingling. I had swollen lymph

Customer Question

My left arm is swelling and is tingling. I had swollen lymph glands in my neck yesterday is infection traveling?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: yes, some numbness and tingling
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

If the lymph nodes in your neck are recently enlarged due to infection then this can be the cause and infection can be primarily started in the arm which is spreading thus compressing the nerves causing tingling and numbness. Possibility of any growth inside arm is there so this needs to be evaluated on urgent basis . I would recommend you to see your doctor and get a thorough examination for exact diagnosis so that it can be treated timely to avoid complications.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.