Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is hpv and genticalwarts the same thing, None of what u

Customer Question
Is hpv and genticalwarts...

Is hpv and genticalwarts the same thing

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

None of what u listed

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ni

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

HPV is a virus which has many types and is sexually transmitted. Genital warts is the disease which is caused by some of the types of HPV and genital warts also transmit by sexual contact.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.