Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Is hpv and genticalwarts the same thing, None of what u

Customer Question

Is hpv and genticalwarts the same thing
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: None of what u listed
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Ni
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

HPV is a virus which has many types and is sexually transmitted. Genital warts is the disease which is caused by some of the types of HPV and genital warts also transmit by sexual contact.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.