Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Is there a fee? what will the consult charge be? I was

Customer Question

Is there a fee?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what will the consult charge be?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I was diagnosed with H Pylori, started treatment and 5 days in have elevated liver enzymes and had a CT which showed an enlarged spleen and liver. I am sick enough that moving about much makes me need to stop lay down...sleep wake up ok and then a eat... and start the process over
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have Grave's Disease, Had a bout with influenza in December and at the tail end had lots of yellow diarrhea and nausea -- this started the elevated liver enzyme thing they never went back to normal and now are significantly more up. I am in remote Alaska. I work for the local family practice. They are insanely busy right now and I am home sick trying to find answers.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

just click send to reply