Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
For orthopedist only: Questions about tear in rotator cuff:
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
For orthopedist only: Questions about tear in rotator cuff: … read more
I had rotator cuff surgery and biceps were torn too. it is 3
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I had rotator cuff surgery and biceps were torn too. it is 3 weeks today and something in front of me was falling. My movement to lift it before it fell on me gave me terrible pain. I went for ultraso… read more
My left shoulder feels uncomfortable. I wouldn't say
Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Senior Consultant, Radiodiagnosis
My left shoulder feels uncomfortable. I wouldn't say painful. It's been like this for a year. I think it started when I was working out and doing pull ups. I can't even sleep on this side anymore beca… read more
I've also had an mri on my left shoulder and have a complete
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
I've also had an mri on my left shoulder and have a complete rotator cuff tear with fluid in the joint and arthritis will I have to have surgery on this or can PT take care of it ?I hav'nt seen the or… read more
My 24 year old son has been saying his should hurts when
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My 24 year old son has been saying his should hurts when moving upwards or putting arm behind heard. The pain is worse sometimes than others. Arm also feels heavy and weak when he lifts it. He has had… read more
I dislocated my right shoulder five years ago. The shoulder
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
I dislocated my right shoulder five years ago. The shoulder is instable and I either fully or partially dislocate the shoulder about twice a year. I'm currently 50 years old and decided it was time to… read more
I need to know if my shoulder is sprain or rotator cuff tear
I need to know if my shoulder is sprain or rotator cuff tear because on last xray the tech pulled my arm forward and after arm was sore and cold… read more
I am a 59 year old female of excellant health that fell in
Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Family Physician
I am a 59 year old female of excellant health that fell in the yard 4 years ago broke 3 ribs, had a hyperextension dislocation of the right shoulder and had an MRI proven rotator cuff tear. I was in t… read more
How likely is it I retore my right rotator cuff? In Oct 2009
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
How likely is it I retore my right rotator cuff? In Oct 2009 I had a right rotator cuff partial tear arthroscopy repair. My PT lasted until early May 2010 (6 mo). In an MRI performed in Aug 2010 a ful… read more
I fell pretty hard a couple weeks ago, face forward. My arms
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
I fell pretty hard a couple weeks ago, face forward. My arms and shoulder naturally hurt the next day, but I still am having pain. One shoulder hurts trying to lift it to put on deodorant, the other a… read more
I am a 34 year old female and have had right upper chest,
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, private practice of Internal Medicine
I am a 34 year old female and have had right upper chest, shoulder, right upper arm pain that varies x 4 months. I have temps in the 99's at times and feel flushed. The pain is worse after I have been… read more
My right shoulder is shot. I am right handed and the pain is
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
My right shoulder is shot. I am right handed and the pain is excruciating. I can barely comb my hair and my mobility is limited and become less by the month. I am 55 years old and my orthopedic surgeo… read more
I had a fall in wrestling onto my shoulder that has caused
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
I had a fall in wrestling onto my shoulder that has caused moderate to severe back pain. I have had xrays and it appears no broken ribs. My pain is in upper left back below shoulder blade toward spine… read more
I injured my shoulder trying to lift an oriental rug -
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
I injured my shoulder trying to lift an oriental rug - probably weighing 150 lbs+...I heard a "tear" and wasn't sure if it was me or the rug. No pain initially. After an hour or so, pain start showing… read more
I have been on various cholestrol medicines for the last 10
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
I have been on various cholestrol medicines for the last 10 years or so and the past year i have been getting various muscle pains. Somehow I tore my rotor cuff and bicep with no idea how. My other sh… read more
I never had a problem with my rotator cuff. The doctors
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Senior Consultant
I never had a problem with my rotator cuff. The doctors never even said it was suspected. I had two MRI done; they never showed a tear. I went into surgery thinking I was going to have a small bone sp… read more
My wife has had a MRI on her shoulder, and was told she had
Dr. Mark
My wife has had a MRI on her shoulder, and was told she had a possible seperation of her rotator cuff, she has severe pain on the front of her left shoulder which runs down her arm to about her elbow.… read more
I was riding my bicycle, and tried to take tught turn,
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
I was riding my bicycle, and tried to take tught turn, resulting in me falling off, hitting my shoulder on the pavement. Since than, I have limited mobility in my left arm without discomfort. I can no… read more