Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Have muscle pain in legs--feel they are damaged from

Customer Question
Have muscle pain in...

Have muscle pain in legs--feel they are damaged from drugs--anything you are aware of that could help undo the damage the drugs were prescribe?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?

I have extreme difficulty walking. -- after about ten to twenty steps I've had it. No swelling. Do have some discoloring about half way up to knee.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My heart was also affected after my regular high blood pressure pill was changed to a generic one...I was on it for about 7months and had signs of heart attack--also had a couple of TIA --so was given different drugs and each one effected my breathing and hurt my legs.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what drugs did you think caused the damage?

pradax - xarealto -warfarin--everyone of these caused le -adalatxl- coumadin teva metrepolol---Every one ofb these caused my legs (muscles) to hurt and made it impossible to walk - they also affected my breathing. I should mention that Toronto's water affects me-- I don't use it now--the water didn't affect my legs but wanted you to know it.
I feel it is best to end this--to end this --
I want this ended as it,s becoming too complicated forb me!
IT is too expensive for me -- please end this.

ok. we can end.