Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

1) I went to see my urologist and he mentioned it was

Customer Question

Hi doctor
1) I went to see my urologist and he mentioned it was pigmentation (nevus) and is common in south Asian guys. Do you agree? Asked me to get laser treatment if i want it removed.2) I have also attached picture of my penilr shaft showing white dots. Are these still fordyce spots? It can only be seen when penis is erected. Maybe I am paranoid but its affecting my confidence.when will they disappear and what can i do it treat it (if at all)?3) How do i stop itching which happens from time to time around my pubic hair?4) i usually get redness after my shower on my forehead and is worsened by moisturizer i use sometime. What can i do to avoid redness? Have warm shower ( i do now). Have stopped using my oOrganics moisturiser for oily skin.I am just being paranoid and your help is greatly appreciated.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have history of Diabetes ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No diabetes
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Expert:  Dr Chip (M.D.) replied 2 months ago.

Hi--Thanks for asking for me and I was off before

You added a few more questions on the other page so can you put them on this page now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi doctor
1) I went to see my urologist and he mentioned it was pigmentation (nevus) and is common in south Asian guys. Do you agree? Asked me to get laser treatment if i want it removed.2) I have also attached picture of my penilr shaft showing white dots. Are these still fordyce spots? It canonly be seen when penis is erected. Maybe I am paranoid but its affecting my confidence.when will they disappear and what can i do it treat it (if at all)?3) How do i stop itching which happens from time to time around my pubic hair?4) i usually get redness after my shower on my forehead and is worsened by moisturizer i use sometime. What can i do to avoid redness? Have warm shower ( i do now). Have stopped using my Organics moisturiser for oily skin.I am just being paranoid and your help is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pics

I answered all those on the other page but let me know if you need more information than what I gave you