Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well to start I have a stomach ulcer, I have a compressed…

Customer Question
Well to start I...

Well to start I have a stomach ulcer, I have a compressed disc and fractures. I went to oqthopetic doctor two weks ago because of pain inback, at the time I question if I could have Pleurisy and he didn't said no, but said he thought that pleurisy was a myth Give me a sort that he said would end my pain for awhile..It did not, it lasted for about three hours and I was in pain again. now when I cough the pain feels as if it goes thru chest to back. Hurts like he__.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

At times I do have shortness of breath Note I have COPD

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have ben in and out of hosp for the past 5 months Tests have ben run and everything comes back negative

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have such bad pains

you need to improve your diet and go on Nexium or protonix to help decrease stomach acid and heal your ulcer

do you smoke cigarettes? this causes COPD

you should see a pain management doctor about your spine pain. they can give you pain medications for your spine.

is medical marijuana legal in your state?