Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I think i may have a had a mini heart attack this morning…

Customer Question
I think i may...

I think i may have a had a mini heart attack this morning feeling better now but a Little light headed what should i do now

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any shortness of breath or chest pain? Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

I had a tightness across mY whole chest area which lasted about 10 Minutes i breathed in and out many times its seemed to help

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I just feel a little bit shaky now but ok

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/3/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Does the chest pain/tightness increases with exertion like upon walking?

Any pain or numbness in left arm?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having tightness in whole chest area for 10 minutes can be due to angina.It occurs when heart is not getting enough blood and oxygen.It is most often caused by blockages in the arteries that supply blood to your heart.Angina may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest.Stable angina isn't a heart attack, but it makes a heart attack more likely in the future.

All types of chest pressure or chest pain should be checked by the doctor to rule out any heart disease. You need following tests:

-Electrocardiogram(EKG)
-Stress EKG,
-Blood tests
-Holter monitoring,
So my best advise for you is to please make an early appointment with your doctor to have the tests & examination done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

I am sorry I misunderstood
.. I want to cancel this and not be charged .. I thought it was a $5 charge
.. I will simply got to a doctor
no i prefer this to be cancelled completely and no charge
to my account

Dear customer

Please contact the moderators for any issue regarding the fees.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh