Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

How do you improve the circulation in your legs and feet? I

Customer Question

How do you improve the circulation in your legs and feet? I am 78 and have Type 2
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: no just acheing and once and while sharp quick pains
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do have type 2 diabeties and Chrons
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

The circulation in legs is improved by using the leg muscles as much as possible so avoid sitting or standing for long period, exercise regularly, use compression stockings at night , massage your legs and feet regularly and avoid tobacco use.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.