Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can withdrawl from Pristiq cause parnoia and suspicion? Some…

Customer Question
Can withdrawl from Pristiq...

Can withdrawl from Pristiq cause parnoia and suspicion?

Doctor's Assistant: How is your mood? Are you experiencing regular sleep disturbances (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking up early)?

Some very vivid bad dreams, mood swings, irritability. I've been staying up late and having difficulty getting up in the morning.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I also take 30 mg of adderall for adhd

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
8/2/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

First of all, how long have you not been taking it?

Secondly, have you told your doctor about these symptoms.

And what condition was being treated?

Thanks

Family Physician, Doctor