Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My daughter septum has deterioreted due tosinusistis and

Customer Question

My daughter septum has deterioreted due tosinusistis and cocaine consumption. Now it has a bleeding nose and a hole between the nose's nostril.. Who can help her plas. Rafael
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: Yes it's. Nobody is testing anything!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: She suffers from headache. She stop drug consumption many years ago, but the damage is done!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry that your daughter has a problem with her nose. May I suggest she is evaluated by an Ear Nose and Throat specialist for a procedure called a Rhinoplasty. The septum can be repaired and if needed, her tonsils can be removed during the procedure. The hole in her septum is most likely a result of her cocaine use. Since she has stopped using cocaine, the result of the Rhinoplasty should be excellent.

I hope I have addressed all of your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your daughter's medical problem(s) are resolved soon and she feels better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

How is your daughter?