Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] I seen on facebook last night about a

Customer Question
Second opinion] I seen...

Second opinion] I seen on facebook last night about a condition where they mistake this jaw problem with migraines. It's tendonitis of the tube above the ear that causes simptons like migraines.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Well episodic but my face almost always hurts, I have jaw pain, the nerves in my face tingle all the time. And the molars hurt a lot of the time. My face on the left side is always numb.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No this started about 3 yrs., ago I noticed my face had a numb feeling in it, it has just gotten worse in the last couple years. I was going to a Neurologist but she just keep giving me more pills, and my face didn't get better. So I'm going to a Naturopathic Doctor and he is do Hormone Replacement Therapy and I haven't had as many migraines.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 11 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service.
It sounds like you are referring to tmj or tempormandibular joint syndrome