Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a pain in my right side just below the waistline, it…

Customer Question
I have a pain...

I have a pain in my right side just below the waistline, it comes and goes and sensitive to the touch

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I've had it off and on, but it was worse this morning, I had a few spoons of oatmeal and didn't eat any more.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have microscopic colitis and diarrhea so I have a history of bowl issues.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 1 year ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Are you male or female please?

How long does the pain last when it occurs?