Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Wat happens if v take 50 mg of zolfresh at night..tnx.

Customer Question
Wat happens if v...

Wat happens if v take 50 mg of zolfresh at night..tnx

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing except new cita n etinap

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
8/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. Gupta, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor

Hi, I am Dr Gupta and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question

Regards

ok
tell me the reply here itself..no need call.tnx

Zolfresh is prescribed in patients who have a problem sleeping. It acts by inducing sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain. It supposed to be taken at night before going to sleep. Ideally, it should be taken only under the guidance of the treating doctor, since a person can become dependent on it after some days

Hope this information is helpful. If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Regards

am asking the effects of 50 mg zolfresh..tnx

you mean side effects?

n the results sir

Zolfres like any other medicine can cause an acute allergic reaction with symptoms like hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. In such a case, patient needs to rush to ER as these can be life threatening. The commonest side effects are dizziness, drowsiness, clumsy feeling the next day. The other common effects that can be seen are myalgia, vision hallucinations, anxiety, nausea.

Wheezing, trouble sleeping, difficulty breathing, anxiety are some of the rare effects

Regards

Hope the information is helpful. If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service. See you again soon!

Regards

Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor