Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter has recently been getting severe dizziness and…

Customer Question
My daughter has recently...

My daughter has recently been getting severe dizziness and blurred sight after one to two of wine. She has been told she could have vertigo, she also was bit about a year ago by a lone star tick and did have a severe reaction to meat that did go away. She does not drink, she has just had two occasions recently at one she had the wine and othe other an alcoholic drink. Same reaction after both.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

Just recently. Maybe a month or two she doesn't drink very often. She has had migraines since she was a child.. I had them. My Mother had them. My Grandfather had them. I suppose she inherited them from my side of the family.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well Yes Her Aunt on Her fathers side is bed-ridden with MS. Could her reaction be a recently developed allergy to wine or alcohol?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
I do not want to be a monthly customer please do not give me any free trials or information, I do not want any charges on my card. I deleted my charge card info. If the info registered before I deleted it. DO NOT CHARGE ME. A one time fee would have been a fair request.. A monthly fee is unacceptable. Delete my email and any other information remaining that pertains to me. .
8/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Any history of stroke in the family ?

History of color blindness in the family ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic