Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a reddish line from the knee to the front of my

Customer Question
I have a reddish...

I have a reddish line from the knee to the front of my thigh . It is sensitive to touch at the knee right where my knee bends.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

On bloood pressure medicine, 68 yrs old and had the flu yesteerday and was aching all over

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/1/2017
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

This can an inflamed leg vein caused by the blood clot.
Bacterial infection is another possibility.
Are you able to upload a picture here?

Best wishes,