Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I had inguinal hernia surgery 11 months with a mesh and no

Customer Question

I had inguinal hernia surgery 11 months with a mesh and no complications but now I have pain and a small bulge in the same area. Did I re- injure the repair?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

In case of bulge appearing again it is most likely hernia coming back. You need to get it examined by your doctor for exact diagnosis so that it can be treated accordingly.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.