Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife has fibroid in uterus.its 5.5 i n size.we are going…

Customer Question
Hello my wife has...

Hello my wife has fibroid in uterus.its 5.5 i n size.we are going to plan for baby.what we can do at this situation?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Just found yesterday

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No medication

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No medication

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

probably the best option would be a myomectomy

this is where the doctor surgically removes the fibroid

this is common and your OBGYN should be able to do it

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply