Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Pain In right stomach. No its 1st time

Customer Question
Pain In right stomach ...

Pain In right stomach

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No its 1st time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
What happened
8/1/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that. Please mention your age and gender.

How would you describe the pain, is it dull, sharp, burning or crampy?

For how long now?

How severe on the scale of 10?

Where exactly ? Under your right ribcage or more towards upper middle part of abdomen? Does it radiate anywhere?

Anything that seems to have triggered it like food, strenuous activity,? Anything that helps like changing posture , rest, etc?