Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

AFTER A STROKE I WAS BLIND FOR 4 HOURS, NO DOCTOR OUT OF IT…

Customer Question
AFTER A STROKE I...

AFTER A STROKE I WAS BLIND FOR 4 HOURS

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

NO DOCTOR OUT OF IT FOR AWHILE

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I TAKE MANY MEDS HEART HIGH BLOOD PRESURE

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

YES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How can I help with this?

just click send to reply