Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For many years i have endured feeling very electrical. Like…

Customer Question
Good Afternoon, For many...

Good Afternoon, For many years i have endured feeling very electrical. Like current. Some times cloths with stick. When existing or entering a car would receive a shock. Plastic would stick to my hands. I have beeb through many other electrical feeling like current flowing around me. This is crazy what can I do. I feel this sensations.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Sometimes being around some people. I can not point to it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
7/31/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

is your skin very dry?

No!

do you take any meds or have any medical issues?

just click send to reply

But this was going on before the meds

what meds do you take?

just click send to reply