Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have rectal bleeding for quite sometime and i believe i

Customer Question

I have rectal bleeding for quite sometime and i believe i have polyps which looks like outside hemmoroids. it doesn't hurt. anyway when it does bleed its bright red. also everyday i tend to not keep anything down and feel nauseated everytime i eat. i have been having pain on my right hip. well slightly above the right hip everyday. i can also add that i do drink excessively.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have had it for a few months now. the pain comes and goes now everyday and I don't notice what i do to trigger it. I just had one a few seconds ago and I am not doing anything but sitting and chatting with you
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had a ovarian cyst when I was 22 and it was removed
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am 37 and the only medical issue i had was when i was 22 which I had a ovarian cyst that was removed. it was not full blown cancer according to the doctor. they said if i waited another month that it would of spread.

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A picture of what?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi no I would rather ask here. I don't have much money for a live phone call

No problem

A picture of the tags

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please refund me