Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Second opinion] I've been to the E.R twice for different…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I've been to...
Second opinion] I've been to the E.R twice for different reasons this week. Once for chest pains they said it was nothing w my heartJA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?Customer: Second time my right side and back was hurting and I still have no appetiteJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: I was but better now. I have drank quite a bit this year but they said my blood cells were incredible w no infection. And said my liver was functioning good. Does that mean my liver is in good shape or could there still be damage?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 1 year ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Since your liver function tests are normal, liver is not damaged. So you should not worry.

Your persisting symptoms may be due to anxiety.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.